Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Second Update

Sister here again. Got another message from Ronniecat's Husband. Ronniecat is doing very well, and feels good and happy. Our parents, and the wonderful people at her work, sent her some flowers. This is the second leg of the journey, I guess. Now it's "cross-the-fingers time".

I want to take this little space here to thank every one of you who are sharing this journey with her. When something like this happens, a person needs every ounce of support they can get, and as I have read this blog, I have seen she has that from all of you. Not ounces, but the tonnes.

My sister has always been a source of inspiration to me, and I have always been astounded and awed at her strength. She's amazing.

From her family, I thank you for your company on her journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home