Tuesday, September 28, 2004

What's the sign for "pooped"?

Sign Language classes begin tonight. Two hours a night, two nights a week, for five weeks. Pretty demanding schedule and that's just Level I. (Other Levels follow which I may or may not take, depending.)

I'm really happy that it's here but it feels kind of daunting in a way. Living this new life is hard and tiring and I get home from work pretty much every day completely exhausted. It's going to be a challenge to do two hours of class on top of that twice a week.

I don't want to seem ungrateful. Why, Husband and C. are both taking the course, as is a new coworker, and they (except for Husband) don't even need to; in fact, Husband doesn't even "need" to and the websites and articles are chock full of people who sign but whose spouses (inexplicably to me) never bothered to learn. So I am hugely grateful and excited. Just tired.

I enjoyed the lunchtime lessons "Ariel" gave us, so hopefully these will leave me feeling energized and not pooped. I'll know after tonight. I know the instructor and he's very nice and personable.

Wish me luck!

ronnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home