Tuesday, March 01, 2005

As I was saying before I pitched a sudden hissy fit...

My emotions are all over the place these days. I tear up at blatently manipulative ads and tv shows, while on Sunday, I burst into tears and ranted and swore like a sailor at the computer I had borrowed from work, which wasn't working, at the people holding my own computer hostage who won't help me expediate things, and pretty much anyone who'd ever touched either machine. I got mad and ranted at the people operating the Halifax medical hostel, a beautiful facility, who no longer offer smoking rooms but who haven't removed the claim that they do offer them from their website. I can dissolve into tears or pitch a tantrum at the drop of a hat these days.

For an old veteran of surgery like me, that's unusual. Worst of all, you know who gets to bear the brunt of it. I don't get angry at Husband, but I get angry and upset and emotional at other things and people around Husband. When the situations are reversed, I am terribly distressed when he is angry or upset. I don't want him to feel that way. I've got to try to keep things on an even keel so as to stop worrying him and scaring the cats.

ronnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home