Sunday, February 25, 2007

We apologize for the technical difficulties...

You may have noticed I've lost a whole bunch of info from the left-hand column, including my links to "places you gotta visit" and a lot of other stuff. I made a minor edit to my template today which didn't work out, but which reversing didn't fix, all of which snowballed into a hella problem, so bad I had to revert back to the basic model of this template (which I like, 'cause it's got a nice kinda nautical theme apropos where I lives at). Hopefully the links and other stuff will gradually be re-added over the next few days.

We now return you to your regular programming.

ronnie

1 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

i had to redo the template and all that, too. lost everything....but it's all back in spades.

9:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home