Monday, June 29, 2009

Vestigial Tails

Here's a new blog that has already touched on some things I know my handful of current readers have an interest in, including 60s music, space travel and the 60s Space Race, model-building, and travel (to Cuba, in particular), with a promise of much more of the same to come.

Some of you will do some dot-connecting here. Others will just enjoy the somewhat skewed musings of a very interested and curious blogger with eclectic interests.

Enjoy Vestigial Tails. I recommend it highly (and so does Mojo).

ronnie

4 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

why isn't this V E S T I G I A L? or is that the joke? (seriously clueless)

i sent this link to one of my sons-in-law who knows ALL ABOUT 60s music.

the only thing i remember about the lovin spoonful was cass elliot. or was that another group? (equally clueless)

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

I think they are more frugal with their vowels up in Canada, M.E.

Mama Cass was in the Mamas and the Papas, not the cagily-named Spoonful.

12:27 a.m.  
Blogger Xtreme English said...

sherwood: of course....i knew THAT!!!

i dint know canadians spelt different.

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

But Cass teamed with Zal Yanovsky in the Mugwumps before he went on to form the Spoonful with John Sebastian and she became a Mama.

And that missing "I" is hiding over in "aluminium."

5:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home