Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Regresar a Cayo Santa Maria


Guess where I've been for two weeks?

While I rest up from my extended, incredibly relaxing vacation which has left me utterly exhausted, enjoy this very interesting and related blog post over at Vestigial Tails. Little modern day update on some cold war nostalgia (or should that be notstalgia?) for all y'all.






I'll be back with more about the latest foray into the peculiar otherworld that is Cuba later, but before I go, Basement Cat vacations in Cuba. Who knew?

Sleepily,

ronnie

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

Basement Cat doesn't vacation in Cuba. Basement Cat governs Cuba in el Jefe Mojo's absence.

And well, too, I'd imagine, from the looks of him. No crapola gets by this guy, I'd guess.

6:04 a.m.  
Blogger Xtreme English said...

splendid photo of sand, water, sky. the first time i saw the atlantic ocean was the year i got married (49 years ago...eeek). i was astonished to see it was the same color as the water in your photo and clear as a bell, too.

5:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home