Thursday, March 10, 2005

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...

Hi everybody! It's me... thanks to Sis, who I see did an exceptional job of keeping the blog up-to-date and who also had some nice words for y'all, which was really nice of her.

I am in my own little bed now, having made the four-hour drive back from Halifax today (Thursday). (Surgery was yesterday, Wednesday). I'm pretty tired and groggy and my head's very swollen and sore on the implant side, but I'm on medication for that... I've got a lot to tell you but for now I just need to rest :) Thank you for all the emails and e-cards, I am just starting to go through them and what a pleasant pastime that looks like for the next day or so!

Full details tomorrow, I promise, including why my surgeon is insisting that I go back to Halifax in ten days to get my staples removed rather than having them taken out here...

ronnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home