Saturday, April 30, 2005

Seeking goodly pearls

The "official" birthday celebration was last night and Husband gave me a perfect present - a matching pearl necklace, bracelet and earrings.

I've never owned real pearls before but for a modest pair of earrings and a pendant; but I always thought of strung pearls as the ultimate statement of feminine confidence and just, well, having it 'together'. They're stylish, understated - grown-up jewelry. I could not have asked for a simply more perfect gift for my 40th birthday. The set itself is gorgeous - lustrous, heavy, cool to the touch, a heavenly pale cream and gorgeously iridescent. It was simply a perfect gift, and the celebrations are even yet not over, as my wonderful in-laws are having a family dinner for me tomorrow. What a spoiled kid I am!

ronnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home