Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sad News

The noble cat Raul - better known as Oolie, even better known as The Black Freighter - has unexpectedly left us.

There is little helpful to say about the loss of one of our cherished companion animals. I think that those of us who got to know Oolie online are grateful that such a remarkable animal was part of such a remarkable family of people and animals.

He had a good life and a dignified and compassionate death.

I think that's all any of us would wish for.

Our condolences to Fort Harrington.

ronnie

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

"Noble." I think he would have liked that, if he knew what it meant. Thank you for your kindness, ronnie.

11:43 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

Condolences of course to you re your noble pet.
Having just lost my "best friend" of the furry nature, I know that the loss is huge.

6:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home