Saturday, September 12, 2009

Snapshots

A much lovelier view along the same piece of highway where I took this shot in February.

A curious fox. I took this just outside my home town with my Sister riding shotgun.

The famous Ziggy Peelgood's chip truck, Water Street, St. John's. A must-do snack stop after closing down George Street. Every St. Johner knows the tune: "Ziggy Peelgood's makes you feel good..."

I've taken so many photos like this in Newfoundland, none of which come even slightly close to doing justice to the actual view. Perhaps some things are too beautiful to actually be captured on film.

Back to my other home tomorrow.

ronnie

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

gorgeous photos!

9:40 p.m.  
Blogger Xtreme English said...

ha...a little canadian humor. the verification word on that last comment was HOSINE. would that be the female of HOSER?

(the word for this one is unkle)

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

ME: Hosine is the French, I believe.

I saw my unkle in Newfoundland!

8:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home