Monday, November 19, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I found out last week that my old domain and web host is shutting down. Like, soon. While I'm taking the necessary steps of moving the domain and securing new web hosting, the timing is particularly bad and it's highly likely that the domain will be offline for awhile. For that reason, my ronniecat at ronniecat dot com email will probably be non-functional for a considerable period.

If you need to contact me for the next few weeks, please use ronnie dot cat at gmail dot com. Yes, there is a dot between ronnie and cat. When I set up the account, Gmail was beta and they insisted they wanted the format to be firstname.lastname @ gmail.com. We can see how well that worked out for them.

The RACS pet gallery archive is in the safe hands of Mr. Harrington at http://talkingponies.com/, and thank you very much to him for that.

ronnie

4 Comments:

Blogger Nostalgic for the Pleistocene said...

The pet gallery! It's been so long since i looked a the pet gallery! A wistful trip, speaking of changes, but i am so glad it's still there.

5:57 p.m.  
Blogger Dann said...

Darn. I had to go look at the gallery after the reminder.

I think I need a moment.

They may be gone, but they are still puppies.

Hope the digital issues work out in your favor, Ronnie.

10:45 a.m.  
Blogger AFG said...

i enjoyed reading and viewing your blog, thanks for sharing your world with us, you can find my blog Here just incase your interested in what im upto

I also gave your blog a tweet, hope it helps get you seen
to your Global Success

9:46 a.m.  
Blogger emilyap said...

Looking at the pet gallery was a trip down memory lane. Kaiser Roll died last year; it's nice to see his photos still out there.

Have you seen "Signing Science" on the New York Times? The things I don't think of...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/12/04/science/science-sign-language.html?smid=tw-share

11:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home