Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"Mom's Cancer" continues to build the audience it deserves.

Check out this great online interview with Brian, artist and author of Mom's Cancer.

It's an amazing story I've recommended several times before, and I'm not alone. Deserved praise for this really remarkable story is spreading like wildfire word-of-mouth.

Read it and see why. Then recommend it to a few dozen of your closest friends. If you are in the medical profession, recommend it to a few hundred.

And if you are not concerned about having how "Mom's Cancer" turns out 'spoiled', read my comment at the end of this post. The story takes another remarkable turn.

ronnie

4 Comments:

Blogger ronnie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 p.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

Okay, third time's a charm! I got the URL wrong in my first 2 comments.

Okay, those of you who wish to keep the ending of the story of "Mom's Cancer' have been warned... here be spoilers of the very nicest kind...

"Mom" has started her own weblog at

http://momsrecovery.blogspot.com/Visit and say 'hi', say 'that Hero's one cute dog', say 'your story made me see my own life in a different way'... say whatever you like. She's a brave lady. Having survived cancer she's venturing into the blogsphere! Mom, you're truly something else.

12:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie -

"Son" just directed me to your site. Thank you for the words of encouragement. Being new at this I need all the help I can get. One thing I did learn while being so sick was how many people are willing to lend a hand if we just tell them what we need.

If it's a ride to the Drs., a loaf of bread from the store, an RX picked up or some afternoon hand-holding, many are willing to put their own tasks aside for a few min. Thank you for thinking to ask for a "Hi" for me from those checking out my blog.

It is still amazing to me that someone is out there, actually reading what I wrote. HUMM - best use this power wisely!! Mom of MomsCancer.com

4:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home