Saturday, June 03, 2006

Techno-colours, Gromit - ex -NASA!


I can't believe I forgot to show you my birthday pressie! My birthday was back in April (bonne fête à moi etc etc) and Husband got me the coolest gift - techno colours for my CI processor!

How cool are these colours? I've gotten so many comments* on them!

Honey, if you're gonna be a cyborg in the 21st century, be an OUT and PROUD cyborg in the 21st century. Mmm-hmm.

Tomorrow is Bark in the Park and we'd planned to take the kitties for the Blessing of the Animals; but it's pouring today and expected to be as bad tomorrow, so we'll have to see.

Because let's face it; the only thing worse than a pagan cat who's getting the blessing of some foreign whack monotheistic god-cult is a wet pagan cat who's getting the blessing of some foreign whack monotheistic god-cult...

ronnie

*complimentary, of course. And nervous. And that one lady who left the queue and ran out the exit at Wendy's with her hand over her mouth in shock and horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home