Sunday, December 06, 2009

Email is under construction. Thank you for understanding.

engrish funny today construction

I've been away for a week, and during that time my web host once again decided that my email was over quota and started bouncing emails back. (Thanks to Sherwood for alerting me.) The problem is that my email is nowhere near over quota, but this happens about once a year and I have to submit a ticket to fix it. I hate my web host but for a number of reasons (most relating to the large r.a.c.s pet gallery), moving to a new host is inconvenient.

If you need to reach me while the usual gang of idiots is fixing the problem, an alternate address is ronnie.cat @ gmail.com.

resignedly,
ronnie

5 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

glad to hear you still love us! my last email got bounced back, too. thanks, sherwood.

1:11 a.m.  
Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

Please, ronniecat, don't resign!

(Which leads me to notice that resign and re-sign mean completely opposite things. English, she is a wonderful lingo.)

3:43 a.m.  
Blogger Carl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:55 a.m.  
Blogger Carl said...

You can have mail handled by a different service than your web hosting, you know. It's just a question of fiddling with DNS, something I have done a time or two and would be glad to advise on.

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

Thanks, everybody! It seems to be fixed now.

Carl, I'd be interested in learning how to set this up. I'll be in touch.

ronnie

8:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home