Thursday, November 05, 2009

Doaktown

I took this photo of a house I pass on my frequent trips to Miramichi. It's in Doaktown - about halfway between Fredericton and the 'chi.

I have no idea who built it, but it fascinates me. Such an elaborate setup. Was it built this complex, or did later owners build the additions and add the gingerbread?

It seems to be some kind of enterprise these days. There is a sign over the front door I couldn't read.

Another oddity in a region full of them.

ronnie

2 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

it's either a bridal shop or a b&b???

9:22 p.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

Maybe a B&B... although a Google map search doesn't show a B&B in Doaktown.

Kind of looks like a house where "Baby" Jane and Blanche Hudson would live, doesn't it?

8:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home