Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hello Kitty solar dance



So I mentioned my solar-powered Hello Kitty that I bought at the Saigon store last Saturday. I mentioned that she danced. Here she is dancing.

If you listen closely, you'll note that she makes a noise. A noise I was not aware of until I installed her in my office.

Fortunately, I managed to tune it out after a day or so. Because I'd hate to take her home. Particularly because she seems to ... hypnotize a certain coworker who stands in my office doorway every time she comes to ask me a question and sort of ... does the Hello Kitty dance in unison with Hello Kitty.

That alone is worth the price of purchase.

ronnie

3 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

A noise? other than the faint rattling? if you're hearing music, i congratulate you! i have a solar-powered plant that does pretty much the same thing as Hello Kitty and makes the same sound effect. But it's nothing you'd feel moved to dance to.

I found a better thing, though. One of those "ugly dolls." You put it in the light all day, and it lights up at night! Not a peep out of it, either.

1:32 a.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

Yes, the faint rattling.

Isn't it cool that I can be annoyed by faint rattling now???!!

9:15 p.m.  
Blogger Xtreme English said...

it's absolutely FABULOUS!! i'm not at that stage yet. i still love all that noises that bug the hey out of everyone else. that's with the clear exception of TALK RADIO, which i can't abide, period, and CNN on the teevee over the bar, ditto. but i am IN LOVE WITH the sound my cricket cell phone makes when i turn it on or off. it sounds like a musical cricket!

10:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home