Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ooh, this stuff just writes itself.

The closing sentences of an email that I got in response to an email sent to Yahoo! Customer Care about a problem with my Yahoo! (I include the exclamation point because I know they do when Googling what peeps are saying about them) account.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We look forward to helping you!

Sincerely, Yahoo! Customer Care

**Please do not respond to this message as no one will receive it.


I frankly can't tell you how warm & fuzzy I feel about receiving that. Because I honestly don't know.

Ambivalently,

ronnie

2 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

(wry smile)....and here we've been thinking that companies like Yahoo really do want our business!!

3:18 a.m.  
Blogger Mike Peterson said...

Phone-in customer service is becoming more frank. Instead of saying that "your call is very important to us" when they don't care enough to staff their call centers, some have now taken to telling you they are very busy and that you should call back later and then hanging up on you.

Nice folks to do business with!

8:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home