Wednesday, January 02, 2013

It came, it came, it came!


Waiting for me when I got home today in -20 temperatures (-30 with wind chill) and very welcome. A tiny bit bent (thank you USPS and Canada Post) but that just adds authenticity. AND with a Super Sekrit Bonus Suprise I didn't expect! Settling down to read it now.

These are handmade by Brian in the good old 'zine tradition and what a delight to hold a hand-crafted,  hand-stapled, hand-glued objet in your hands. I don't know if there are any left, but if there are, get yourself over to this blog post to get the background and order one.

ronnie

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

#27.

Yours?

12:39 p.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

#21.

And did your postcard from Cuba ever arrive?

ronnie

8:09 p.m.  
Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

Not yet! I'm not giving up, though -- IIRC the previous one took quite a long time.

11:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home