Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Email woes

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the small pestilences of real life continue. I am over-quota on ronniecat.com but unsure of the reason, since I haven't uploaded any new data there lately, so any emails sent to ronniecat.com are being bounced back to the sender. I've submitted a support ticket but for the moment, any variation of @ ronniecat.com is not a workable email.

I'll let you know when it's straightened out, but in the meantime if you need to email me you can use ronniecat1 [at] yahoo.com

ronnie

1 Comments:

Blogger Xtreme English said...

all email seems to be off-and-on nutso this past week. maybe global warming is finally getting us where we live! thanks for your heads-up. maybe we should hold off on the yahoo version lest we clog that up, too....welcome back to "civilization"....

3:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home