Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Brought to you by The Society For Remembering that The World Doesn't Revolve Around Ronniecat.

You know, for pity's sake, I don't know why I am whinging about how tired I am and how I wish I'd had a break before starting ASL Level II. There are three people in that class giving up their Tuesdays and Thursdays for one reason and one reason only: because I am there. One is Husband, two are friends. (In Level I there were four; a coworker had to skip Level II due to personal commitments but will be back in for Level III)

And they certainly work as hard as I do and feel as tired after a full day's work.

This "quitcher bitchin' moment" has been brought to you by The Society For Remembering That The World Doesn't Revolve Around Ronniecat.

Oh, and the election results SUCK BIG SHARP ROCKS.

ronnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home