Friday, November 05, 2004

mom's cancer

Brian has finished his comic - it's a graphic novella, actually - Mom's Cancer. I've written about it before in this weblog, recommending it highly...

I would never compare my experience with Brian's mom's, of course. Suffering a disability in mid-life is hardly the equivalent of essentially having a death sentence read to you, oh, but with a caveat - there is the tiniest chance of survival if you agree to be beaten by more medical sticks and treatments than I can even pronounce. But there was much I could relate to in Mom's Cancer, much any family who has had to deal with the medical system will relate to.

Read Mom's Cancer - it's a page-turner. If you know a publisher, send him or her the url. It's that good. You'll see.

ronnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home