Saturday, June 11, 2011

Enjoying life.

Still playing with the new video cams. This is just a little video of me and Mojo noodling around the back yard on a sunny Saturday after watching Husband put some tomato plants in containers.



As you can see, I tried to discourage him from eating grass, which he managed to do anyway, so he threw up 10 seconds after going inside. Ah well, it was worth it to see him continuing to enjoy life. He's going to the vet next week for his first treatment of sub-cutaneous fluid. Fingers crossed that it goes well.

ronnie

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

Awww...

Such interesting perspectives one gets from video as opposed to stills. For example, either one of you is much bigger or the other is much smaller than I had envisioned.

I suspect that Mojo will do just fine with the subcutaneous fluid. Your vet has probably mentioned this, but just in case: don't be alarmed if it all winds up in a bulge somewhere down around his tummy for a while at first. That's normal; it will soon absorb. And he'll feel much better for it.

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Xtreme English said...

Mojo looks pretty good for a convalescing cat! Sherwood's right: the perspectives with video involve adjusting to preconceived notions! nice work!

7:11 p.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

Sherwood: Oh, that'd be me. I'm enormous in real life. Godzilla-like.

M.E.: He's doing much better than we'd feared. Vet says that the sub-cu fluid will help him feel even better.

7:53 p.m.  
Blogger ronnie said...

PS Sherwood, my online research has taught me to expect that bulge. The technician will doubtless also tell us the same thing on Wednesday. I'm impressed by the fact that they called us to suggest it might be time to start this treatment. They've been tracking him closely and calling weekly or more often. I knew they were a good vet clinic. I now know they're a great one.

9:36 p.m.  
Blogger Sherwood Harrington said...

Good. The Mojo you've shown us deserves nothing less.

10:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home